Membership Benefits for Businesses & Organizations
- Special low rates are available for Business Owners through First Data Merchant Services. (Mastercard, Visa, Debit) https://www.chambermerchantservices.ca/
- Free advertising and promotion on the Chamber’s website as well as links to the businesses’ or organization’s own websites.
- Free advertising space at the Tourist Bureau. Displays and use of the Event sign always welcome!
- The Chamber offers Group Insurance plans through Unison Benefits Corp. to suit your Business or Organization’s needs.
- Business Referrals by request in order to provide promotional opportunities to potential new customers
- Discounted rates for new CAA memberships. www.caaneo.on.ca
- Discounted rates in the annual Atikokan Showcase as well as other tradeshows in the region
- Automatic membership with Northwestern Ontario Association Chambers of Commerce (NOACC) and the Rendezvous Trail as well as Sunset Country
- Business Advocacy: working to recruit new business networking opportunities within the region
- The annual Business Awards provided recognition of the hard work and dedication of individuals and their business practices
- Information Forums that help to provide a focused outlet for individual voices to be heard
- For those businesses that qualify be listed with the National Geographic Website www.traveltheheart.com . As a Chamber member our staff will input your information, website and other pertinent information to this international site used by many travellors when planning a trip to The Heart of the Continent
**Membership is also open to individuals who do not own or operate a business, but have an interest in supporting Atikokan.